Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Begin With the End in Mind

Participating in life has become a challenge for me.

The goal of this blog and this journey is to change the above statement for me.  I'm a believer in perception and how we frame our experiences.  I'm not sure when or how but my life has shifted to the above statement.  For some challenge is a positive.  For me in this statement it's not.  It's a heaviness, a weight and a group of feelings that hold me down when want to be flying and dancing with joy.

My goal is code switching. Moving to a place where challenges become learning not struggles.  For me learning, discovering, probing is joy.  My goal is to get to a place where life is framed in joy. The final outcome will be framed in the statement below.

Participating in life is a joy for me. That's where I want to end.

This blog is a place to share my journey as a wanna-be photographer and liver of life.  We'll see what happens.


No comments:

Post a Comment